Coconut Research Institute
Applications are invited from citizens of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka for the following posts of the Coconut Research Institute.
Post of Field Officer
Qualifications and Experience:
G.C.E (O/L) with at least six (6) subjects in one sitting with four (4) credit passes including Sinhala/Tamil, English and Mathematics and G.C.E (A/L) in Science with three passes in one sitting in the relevant subject combination.
Two-year Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized institution, not below the N.V.Q. Level 5.
One year working experience in a coconut estate in the supervising capacity.
MA2-2: Rs. 30,310/-10x300/-7x350/-4x600/-20x710/-52,360/-
Basic Salary of Rs. 30,310/- will be applied from 01.01.2020
(Starting Salary Point in 2017MA 2-2 grade III–Rs.20,890/- and adjustment allowance Rs.6,662/-)
Age: Should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years. The upper age limit will not apply to internal candidates.
- Applicants should be citizens of Sri Lanka
- Applicants should have the physical & mental fitness
- Willing to serve in any part of Sri Lanka
- Following monthly allowances are paid in addition to the basic salary and the adjustment allowances
- Cost of Living allowance Rs.7,800/-
- Tea allowance Rs. 50/-
- Emoluments are presently free from Income Tax
- Gratuity will be paid in accordance with the Gratuity Act. No.12 of 1983 and MSD Circular No 2/2016 on 25.04.2016.
- Contributory Medical Aid Scheme is available for employees in Coconut Research Institute.
- Provident Fund and Employees Trust Fund. The candidates will be required to contribute 10% and the Board will contribute 15% for PF and 3% for ETF of the Salary
- Other fringe benefits applicable to employees of the Coconut Research Board.
Applicants should forward their signed application with copies of birth certificate, other certificates and testimonials together with names, addresses and telephone numbers of two non-related referees, under registered post to reach the Chairman, Coconut Research Board, Lunuwila, 61150, on or before 15.05.2017
The late applications will be rejected.
Please mark the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that the applications without copies of the relevant certificates will be rejected.
Applications from officers in Government Departments/ Corporations/ Statutory Boards should be forwarded through their respective Heads. A copy may be sent directly.
CANVASSING WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
Coconut Research Board,